სახელმწიფო რწმუნებულის ადმინისტრაცია

საქართველოს ადმინისტრაციულ-ტერიტორიულ ერთეულებში, ბოლნისის, გარდაბნის, დმანისის, თეთრიწყაროს, მარნეულის, წალკის მუნიციპალიტეტებსა და ქალაქ რუსთავის მუნიციპალიტეტში

გერბი

Administration Of State Representative

In administrative-territorial units of Georgia: Bolnisi, Gardabani, Dmanisi, Tetritskaro, Marneuli, Tsalka municipalities and City Rustavi municipality

Sights


Manglisi, Manglisi Sioni, holiday coniferous park

17 August 2017

Data preserved in historical sources prove that Manglisi was one of the oldest hotspots of Christianity in Georgia. After declaring Christianity a state religion, in the 30s of the IV century, one of the first temples was built in Manglisi. According to Leonti Mroveli, in the first half of the IV century Manglisi is a city and was considered one of the most important cities of Kartli with Tbilisi, Ujarma, Bolnisi and Rustavi. Because of these circumstances, when Georgian king Mirian became a... Read more


Tetritsqaro Municipality - Khuluti

17 August 2017

Khuluti, a monument of Georgian architecture, is a castle located is a very narrow isthmus of the Khrami river valley. It was built in the first third of the XVIII century. It consists of two parts: there is one tower in each of them and five in the fence. Each of the tower in the first row are for dwelling and other – for military purposes. Northwestern tower is a tower-like palace, it’s divided into two parts by a wall which has steps in it.  One side is six-storied and the other is... Read more


Pitareti Monastery Complex

17 August 2017

Pitareti Monastery Complex consists of St. Mary's Church,  church tower, winery, fence and other additional constructions. The church was of average size, XII-XIII centuries Georgian domed churches type and is very much like to Betania, Kvatakhevi, Akhtari and other monasteries of the same period. In the above mentioned churches central space is occupied by a square under the dome which is created by free-standing two pillars and a pair of pylons attached to the altar walls. The temple is... Read more


Pirgebuli

17 August 2017

Pirgebuli - a monument of Georgian architecture from the XIII century, St Mary's monastery complex (10 km from southwest of Tetritskaro, on the left bank of Khrami river). There is a well preserved central building – a large church which, according to fragments and inscriptions, was built during the reign of Rusudan (1222-1245). The church was covered with paintings inside. On the outside walls there’re inscriptions. One of them says that somebody named Elis Saginashvili of Tiflis built... Read more


Samshvilde

17 August 2017

Between the oldest towns of Georgia Samshvilde is without doubt one of the most memorized and exquisite because of its location, landscape, many important sites and rich historic past.    Samshvilde has a long history. Caves, menhirs and settlements in its surroundings and old cemetaries near them are dated to the second half of the IV millennium – III millennium BC by archeological surveys. It’s not an accident that a chronicler names Kartlos as the builder of Samshvilde fortress –... Read more


Tetritskaro municipality – Kabeni Monastery

17 August 2017

Kabeni Monastery - a monument of Georgian architecture. Monastery complex situated in the valley of Asuretistskali river. Complex included: Holy Dormition large domed temple, small hall churches of Simeon the Stylite and Archangel Michael. According to paintings and photos still preserved today, Kabeni temple was a prominent monument of Georgian architecture of the first half of XIII century. It repeated the layout of Betania domed temple with small changes (interior was arranged in the same... Read more


Asureti

17 August 2017

Asureti (former Elizabetal) — the village is located on the right side of Asuretiskhevi river (tributary of Algeti river) 760-800 meters above sea level. Distance from Tetritskaro is 20 km and from Tbilisi – 29 km. by 2002 census, there’re 1237 people living in the village. Asureti is an old Georgian village which became deserted in the XVIII century after enemy invasions. Russian occupants settled German colonists in the 20s of XIX century and established a German colony named... Read more


Gudarekhi

17 August 2017

The main building in Gudarekhi monastery complex (built by architect Chichaporisdze) is a large single-naved church which is dated to the reign period of Rusudan i.e. II quarter of XIII century. It’s worth mentioning that for eastern facade a scheme made for domed churches was used:  One traingular niche on the left and right sides of the altar window. There’s a big ornamented cross above the window and a pair of ornamented aquares under the window. In front of the church there is a church... Read more


Birtvisi

17 August 2017

Birtvisi – a fortress in historical Kvemo Kartli, Algety valley (6-7 km to the east of Partskhisi). In historical sources Birtvisi is first mentioned in the XI century when the Duke of Kldekari Liparit and the Duke of Kartli Ivane son of Abaza seized Emir of Tbilisi and took Birtvisi from him. Birtvisi was considered an impregnable fortress and its owner had political supremacy over the whole Algeti valley. But it must have been built much earlier. It remained a fortress until the end of... Read more


Tetritskaro Local Museum

17 August 2017

In the center of Tetritskaro, at 34 Tamar Mepe street, there is Tetritskaro Local Museum. There are many relics here which will help visitors form a general idea about Tetritskaro’s cultural and historic past. Many unique relics are exhibited here, from later stone age to the earliest history displays A four wheeled combat chariot from Bedeni burial grounds dated to the end of II millennium BC, bronze buckles of Gudarekhi village from Renaissance period, bronze bridle for a horse from... Read more







<< January 2020 >>
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
  12345
6789101112
131415161718
19
20212223242526
2728293031